This page is to provide details on Ex Cyclone Debbie.
The latest information is that Ex-cyclone Debbie is now a dangerous LOW and is bearing down on South East Queensland.
There is a major warning for all communities from Proserpine to Stanthorpe.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services advises that people should:
* Move your car under cover or away from trees.
* Secure loose outdoor items.
* Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
* Beware of fallen trees and powerlines.
* Never drive, walk or ride through flood waters. If it’s flooded, forget it.
* Keep clear of creeks and storm drains.
* For emergency assistance contact the SES on 132 500.
For the latest map please see the BOM Bureau of Meteorology web site
Local YouTube Video